My Top 5 Openings

Everybody has that one opening that just sticks with them, whether it is because of the stunning visuals or beautiful opening song. These are my top 5 openings that have always remained in my head.

1. Death Parade

With the upbeat music, colorful visuals, and overall silliness in the opening, I forget how depressing this anime actually is.

2. My Hero Academia Season 3 OP 1

I always get hyped whenever I watch this opening with the stunning visuals and opening from one of my favorite bands-UVERworld.

3. Attack on Titan- All Openings

All of the openings for this anime are just so beautiful-especially the 4th opening.

4. Bungou Stray Dogs

An awesome opening for an awesome anime.

5. K: Return of Kings

I don't have any words. Her voice is that of an angel and this opening is one of the few that makes me emotional.

Comments

Popular Posts